Fall/Thanksgiving Mantel Decor 2016

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

🍂🍁🍂

Hi! Oh no, it's been over a month since I've posted and made a video. Things got crazy busy for me, but before November is over, I wanted to share with you what my mantel looked like this year. It definitely looked different from last year. I was able to decorate the bottom of my fireplace with more fall decors, but with a crawling ridiculously cute baby boy who is always on the go and getting into mischiefs.. is probably not a good idea. 

Here's a look at my mantel  (I think I'm getting better at it ☺️)
🍂🍁🍂
VS last year 


Did not add or buy anything new! All products bought are on that post in the link above ;)

🍂🍁🍂
🍂🍁🍂

I hope you enjoyed this post. And I hope you all had a great thanksgiving with your loved ones. Until next time, 💖.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes