Get Ready With Me Fall Makeup 2016

Wednesday, October 26, 2016


๐ŸŒป Hello! I hope you all are doing well! ๐Ÿ˜˜ As of late last week it just started to feel like Fall y'all! Such breezy beautiful weather. Just perfect. It's my absolute favorite season and I created my go to Fall makeup look. I actually wear it all year long, not just for Fall. That's how much I love this makeup look! Anyone of any eye color and skin tone can wear this look. It can be intensified or simple.

The star of this look is the baked eyeshadow. Beauty Rush in Green Goddess, a makeup line by Victoria Secret that is unfortunately not sold anymore, but the shade is soooooooo gorgeous! E v e r y single time I wear it out, I always get compliments! I can't believe VS discontinued this beautiful perfectly baked eyeshadow. They need to bring it back! I'm sure you can find it if you search it up and when I find a baked eyeshadow similar to it, I will update this post.

Other than that, the makeup look is warm and beautiful you can wear it with nude, pink, or dark lipstick!

I hope you like it ๐Ÿ’–
 ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š

 ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚
Products used

Face ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ธ Used Elf Cosmetics Brow brush, Wet n Wild Kohl crayon 'Taupe' & Coastal Scents Brow set
๐Ÿ”ธ Moistured with Eucerine facial moisturizer SPF30
๐Ÿ”ธ Primed with Mayebelline master prime 'Illuminate'
๐Ÿ”ธ  L'oreal Infallible Pro Glow '205 natural beige' | Beauty Blender
๐Ÿ”ธ Maybelline fit me concealer 'Sand'
๐Ÿ”ธ NYX highlight contour palette | Brushes: Real Technique & Sigma E70
๐Ÿ”ธ NYX setting spray 'Dewy Finish'
๐Ÿ”ธCoastal Scents 26 eyeshadow & blush palette applied with Sigma F40

Eyes ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ธUrban Decay primer potion 'Sin champagne shimmer'
๐Ÿ”ธNYX highlight & contour palette I used 'HCPS02 Soft light' & 'HCPS01 Ice queen' on lids & inner corner | Brush: Real Technique & e.l.f. contour brush
๐Ÿ”ธCoastal Scents 26 eyeshadow & blush palette, light brown shade blended with Sigma E40
๐Ÿ”ธBeauty Rush 'Green Goddess' | Brush: Sigma E60
๐Ÿ”ธHard Candy concealer pencil in 'light pale'
๐Ÿ”ธWet n Wild liquid eye 'carbon black'
๐Ÿ”ธRevlon eye curler
๐Ÿ”ธL'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga
๐Ÿ”ธArdell lashes 'Wispies 006 black' | Duo glue 'black'

Lips ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ธ L'oreal Color rich 'beyond pink'




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes