Soft Natural Makeup

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mar7aba loveyyys! 

I posted this look on IG more than few weeks ago and just thought that I should also add  it on my blog. So here it is :)

For an every day look, I always prefer natural makeup. And the key to beautiful makeup, is beautiful skin. So take care of your skin ladies!


I really like light smokey eyes and flushed lips for an every day look.
The hightlights of this look are the Eyes and Lips.

  • Eyes are all from 'bh cosmetics 120 color palette 3rd edition'
  • Lips I have on 'Pink Velvet 423' by Revlon.

Might consider doing a tutorial on this, what do ya say? 

Inshallah you are all having a great week so far! Peace love and blessings to you all. 
b7ebkon muchoooo.
yalla byes! 
xoxo
Maali

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes