Lashes & Lipstick

Monday, December 1, 2014


On early work days, my go to makeup look, is simple.

1. Conceal
2. Countour
3. Lashes
4. Lipstick!

And ka baaaam. You have a pulled together face! :)

More into detail >>

I moisturize ( Olay moisturizer) and prime (hard candy primer) my face first. Apply foundation (bb cream maybelline) where is needed and then conceal (hard candy glamoflauge) red/dark spots especially on my under eyes. As for my chubby cheeks, I have to contour (avon mineral foundation in medium) which is a quick application for me, the tip is to use a really fluffly brush to blend any harsh lines.

Of course you gotta do your brows girl! I just use NYC eyebrow pencil in taupe and a brown shadow that matches my brows. For a brighter wide-eye look, use white eyeliner on the water line and some white shadow on the tear duct.

FALSIE ACTION: Kiss Lashes in Glamorous. And finally for that pop of color, red lips are always a WIN! Using NYX lip liner/ 817 Hot Red & elf matte lipstick/Red.

Maybe a Get Ready With Me video? I shall see. ;)


Inshallah you all have an amazing week! 
xoxo Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes