OOTD: florals+ripped skinny jeans+heels

Friday, October 10, 2014

Ahla w sahla my loves! Hola!

I've already posted this to IG 6 weeks ago according to IG, lol.
It just seems faster and easier to post on IG than here... perhaps I should focus more on this blog and stop being lazy. I need things to blog and talk about any way! So this is a start-ish. Inshallah I start posting more often. Any way! About my OOTD, my balcony seemed to be my only option for natural lighting and boy was I going back and forth timing my camera and trying to get a good pose! whoosh! I tried my best. I hope you like and put some inspiration in ya. Oh and a makeup tutorial might be coming on the way on my YT channel, so keep an eye ;) okay byesss!
  • The floral top is actually a dress from Charlotte Russe, I folded in the dress to make it look like a shirt since I do not own any floral shirts sadly. Crazy I know. But yeah, it worked!!! :D
  • Pants bought from Tj Maxx but Pacsun made (bullheaddenim).
  • Shoes are from urbanog.com Anne Michelle.



 And ofcourse, a couple of selfies! 


I hope my smile makes YOU smile! 


I LOVE YOU ALL! B7EBKON KTEER! TQM! Mwahhh besitos abooooskon. Inshallah more blogging vlogging to come soon. Yalla. Bye habaybeeee!

xoxo Maali

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes