Maybelline Eye studio Eyeshadow Quad "Pink Persuasion" + Review

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey lovelies! 

I am back with a video tutorial! Yay! :D I have wanted to do an eye look on this Maybelline Eye Studio quad "Pink Persuasion" in foreverrrrrr. I bought it in February for the purpose of a Valentine's makeup look, which I did put up on my old YT channel that I deleted because I grew out of the username; I just had to do a look on it again and here it is! :D I don't quite remember for how much I got it, probably around 6 or 7 dollars, so it is pretty affordable and still pull off a very pretty eye look! 

  
Products Used:
BH Cosmetics eye primer
Maybelline Eyestudio "Pink Persuasion"
Sigma Brushes: Eye shading, pencil, concealer, powder
Sonia Kashuk fluffy crease blending brush
CG concealer "Classic Ivory"
Elf Eyelash Curler
Rimel London Max volume in Black
Loreal liquid eyeliner in "Carbon Black" NYX Black and White pencil liner
Pics!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you have any questions, please ask! 
Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos and follow me on twitter and instagram: malnoufxo ! 
Thank you for reading! 
xoxo -Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes