Ulta Interview Outfit & Makeup Look!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Helloooooo!!!

I finally have a new post and a new video up on youtube now! YAY! :D I am so excited! I had an interview at Ulta and I just wanted to share with you all what I wore and how I did my make-up! I really wanted to do a video like this, because I was so nervous for my interview and didn't see much on Ulta interviews on Youtube so I just wanted to add mine and hopefully I helped you girls if you all had an Ulta interview or something similar. I hope you enjoy my video! And I will list everything I used down below with some pictures! :D


FACE: Neutrogena oil free moisturizer Elf Mineral Infused Primer  Maybelline FIT Me in 115 SPF 18
Lips:  Elf lip color matte Coral Bonne Bell Lipgloss Pink Shimmer
Eyes:  bh Cosmetics eye primer & 120 color pallet 3rd edition L'oreal liquid liner in carbon black Rimel London Mascara max bold curves  CG Concealer Classic Ivory Elf eyelash curler
Brushes used: Sonia Kashuk Crease/Blend brush Sigma: tapered blending E40, eye shading E55, pencil E30
Outfit:  Dress from Target Nude pumps from F21 Flower necjlace F21 Watch Anne Klein
If I have any readers out there please comment and let me know what you think! Thannnnnk you! <333
Mal xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes