OOTD | Spring Vibes

Friday, March 3, 2017

 When it's still chilly but I'm craving Spring weather, this is what my outfits start to transition to! Spring should be here in no time and I'm ready! Mean while, pairing pastel colored chiffon shirt, nice fitting denim with some really cute boots, and plenty of sunshine is enough to give off spring vibes and that will do for now. 

My hair and the wind weren't really working together, I looked like a major Lioness in other pics so I'm happy a few pics of me came out alright. I also kept my makeup soft with pink and purple tones on the eyes, soft pink lips and cheeks. I didn't even wear lashes! Who am I?!

Photo credit goes to my photographer sister Amy who is still getting the hang of my photogenic angles .  Check her out, her work is amazing! Amy Ali Photography 



Shirt @forever21
Pants @wetseal
Boots @cicihot





No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes