Salon Perfect Done In One Brow Pomade Review + Demo

Tuesday, February 21, 2017


Hello my beauties! When I find a great product, you know I have to let you know about it! Here is what I worked on the past week- the Salon Perfect Done In One Brow Pomade. I filmed it and put it to action! I absolutely love this product. It easily came a part of my makeup routine. Even on days when I don't want to wear makeup, but desire a little cleaned up brows, this pomade is my go to!

I'm always buying Salon Perfect's lashes, because they just have the best lashes. But I've been eyeing their Brow Pomade for 2 years now. As I continue to grow and learn more about makeup and witnessing the growing success of makeup, I couldn't be more curious to try out new trending makeup! Pomade? What is such thing? Hah.

I took a break from brow pencils for once and decided to go with a pomade as a new way to do my brows. And it's the best thing! I remember my frustrating days using a brow pencil, sometimes not achieving that sharp cleaned up brow look. Well not with this pomade. Whether I'm going all the way glam or just simple 'no makeup' makeup, I'm happy every time I do my eyebrows with it.

If you don't want to buy the $$ brow pomade just yet or ever, this is a great dupe!
Amazing quality, long lasting, and affordable for the mamasita's out there like myself ;)

Salon Perfect
Done In One Brow Pomade
Walmart - $4.88

Dark Brown and Light Brown
Watch my video to see all about this SP Brow Pomade! <3 p="">



1 comment:

  1. Best brow tweezers will effectively help you shape your brows by plucking off the unwanted brows hair. The tweezers are efficient and will surely help you to fetch quality end result. Besides, the tweezers are appreciable by a majority for its quality benefit.

    ReplyDelete

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes