Maybelline BB Cream Review+Demo

Sunday, June 14, 2015


Hi loves! It's been a minute! :)

I wanted to talk about the Maybelline BB creams, the 'Dream Fresh' and 'Dream Pure' so I made the time and filmed on these products. For someone with dry skin, I enjoy both of them! They're affordable for an every day natural fresh face. I'd say they're only light coverage, but I've benefited from tboth on my bad skin days and okay-ish good days. Maybe that's just because I'm more on the natural side.. well who has time for foundation every single day? Not this mama!

Products mentioned & used:


  • Maybelline Dream Pure bb & Dream Fresh 'light sheer tint'
  • Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser
  • Olay complete all day moisturizer
  • Maybelline concealer '15 fair clair'
  • Bronzer- Maybelline dream wonder powder '25 buff beige'
  • Milani blush '03 berry amore'
  • Milani lip liner '03 nude'
  • NYX soft matte lip cream 'San Paulo'
Used all Sonia Kashuk brushes 'art of makeup' set, limited edition. And the beauty blender was from tj max! 


Watch the video to hear what I have to say about them! :)




Maali 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes