How To Easily Apply False Eyelashes feat KISS Ritzy

Sunday, May 3, 2015










The KISS 'Ritzy' lashes is amaaaaaazing! I was wondering what was different about it from the 'Demi Wispies' because they look so similar. They're both glamorous and very natural looking. Well until I opened 'Ritzy', as I was pealing off the glue in the lash strip, I noticed in the light that 'Ritzy' has a mixture of light brown and black that blend in together very seamlessly! And that is just me being very attentive to detail ;) I am proud to say that 'Ritzy' is my #1 favorite lashes now! So so loving it!

Thank you for stoping by and I hope I gave you some good tips to remember by when applying false eyelashes on your own, it's a piece of cake when you finally get the hang of it!

Be the awesome YOU that you are!

Maali xoxo
 ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes