Simple Eye & Neutral Lip

Sunday, February 15, 2015

✿ hello darlings. 


I hope you all felt very loved not just on Valentine's day, but every day! I know I did ❤ I sort of want to share what the husband and I did.. because it was different and special from other Valentines we've had.. hmm I shall see. Just for inspiration purposes. ☺

And I did not create a Valentine makeup look, just because.... I filmed a Simple Eye and Neutral Lip instead. Filming, editing, getting the right angles, taking a 100000x selfies, selecting a good few, and putting it all together can be a work load!!! Especially when I can be pretty indecisive. I just value my makeup artistry, nothing is wrong with that. We all have to start somewhere, right? Inshallah, one day at a time. 

This specific makeup look is my go to when I don't have enough time to create an eye look. It's super easy and I'm sure you already have the same colors in your makeup bag! It's definitely day glam without looking like you have on too much.

I'm sure you came for the makeup deets, so I'll stop rambling.


Eyes

bh Cosmetics primer
bh Cosmetics 120 color palette 3rd edition
  • White shadows applied with Sigma E55. For the inner corner angeled brush from walmart no brand name
  •  The salmon color I described for the crease/transition color applied with Sigma E40. For the bottom lids, applied with Sigma E30
  • Dark brown shadow I applied on outer crease applied with e.l.f. contour brush
NYC ultra volume Mascara 
Salon Perfect Lashes, demi wispies
e.l.f. eye lash curler
NYX eyeliner 906 white
Maybelline gel liner in blackest black, applied with Sigma E50
Rimmel London scandeleyes waterproof kohl/003 brown


Lips

Revlon lip liner in Raisin
Bonne Belle pink lipgloss



Brows

NYC brow pencils Taupe & Brown
Brown shadow applied with Sigma E65

Face

Olay complete moisturizer with SPF 15
Hard Candy sheer envy primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB ligh-medium sheer tint applied with my fingers
Physician Formula mineral  face powder-translucent applied with eco tools blush brush
Hard Candy glamoflauge heavy duty concealer light
Contouring
  • Avon smooth mineral foundation powder m201 medium beige 
  • e.l.f. contouring blush and bronzer
e.l.f. blush pink pasion


Enjoy and have a blessed day!

xoxo Maali

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes