Metallic Brown Smokey Eye

Monday, February 2, 2015

Marhaba!

You all have no idea how happy I am that I got out a makeup tutorial! It's been forever and I've been busy with juggling school, work, and taking care of my family which gives me no time to film. And actually, that was making me very unhappy that I wasn't creating makeup looks for me to put out and share with you all. I genuinely want to be consistent in my makeup work. Plus I have so many project ideas that I want to execute and develop, but there's just not enough time! Does anyone feel this way? All I can say is inshallah day by day, I will.


About the makeup tutorial, since I've been away, this is the eye makeup look I've been wearing as a quick smokey eye for the days I want to feel sexy even with life being hectic. I call it 'Metallic Brown Smokey Eyes' and it is so easy to do! It will look great on all eye colors and skin tones. I get tons of compliments on them, thanks to all of the affordable amazing quality make I used. I'm really happy with the way the eye look came out in this video. I did intensify my eyes a little bit, but you can definitely tone it down. 

I wrote all the products used and not shown in the video. I hope you try it! 

Eyes:

  • bh Cosmetics eye primer
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl/003 Brown & e.l.f jumbo eyeshadow stick 'Forest Nymph' both blended with Sonia Kashuk eye shadow brush, bottom lids applied w/Eco tools angled brush
  • Lo'real HiP Studio secrets metallic shadow Energized/810 (This shadow was given to me and I'm not sure if it's still sold in stores but if you really like it I found it for you! :) http://www.htfbeauty.com/products/loreal-hip-studio-secrets-pro-metallic-shadow-duos-energized-810.html?gclid=CJ-qiM6e88ECFZWGaQodEHMANw ) applied with e.l.f. contour brush & Sonia Kashuk blending brush No. 109, bottom lids applied with Sigma pencil E30
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes eye shadow stick/002 Bullet Proof Beige
  • e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner 'Coffee' applied with Sigma Eyeliner brush
  • e.l.f. Eyelash curler
  • Salon Perfect Demi whispies lashes & DUO lash glue
  • NYC ultra volume Mascara 
  • Highlighted brow bone & inner corner eyes with L'oreal 'translucent mate 404'  applied with angle shading brush (walmart brand works amazing)
Lips:

  • NYX '858 nude pink'
  • NYC lipstick 'Creamy Caramel 440'
  • Bonne Belle pink lipgloss 

Brows:


  • NYC Brow Pencils Taupe & Dark Brown
  • Brown shadow applied with Sigma Small Angle E65

Face:

  • Olay complete moisturizer with SPF 15
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB/Light-Medium Sheer Tint applied with eco tools synthetic brush
  • Mineral Face Powder/Translucen applied with eco tools blush brush
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer/light
  • Contoured with Avon smooth mineral foundation powder "M201" medium beige & e.l.f. contouring blush & bronzer applied with Sigma Large Powder F30 for blending face & contour brush (walmart brand)
  • Milani blush/Berry Amore 03 applied with Sigma Large Angled contour brush/F40
  • NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray

I will talk to y'all in my next blog/video post! I hope you all are doing wonderful. 

xoxo Maali


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes