OOTD: Lace shirt + blue jeans + wedges

Friday, February 27, 2015

✿ hi loves.

So this is an old #ootd but wanted to post it in the middle of winter! Lol I can't wait for the warmer weather even though I am really happy about this snow we got outside! ❄☃❄

I wish I had shown the back of the shirt. It actually comes down to my bum (you could kind of see it from the pic on the right). I still have the shirt so maybe this coming spring or summer I'll style it with something else. The outfit to me meant comforting, chic, and casual. I really loved it.



According to IG I posted this 28 weeks ago and said

"Tried doing #ootd yesterday before mothernature turned bipolar on me. Anywayyys best $8 dollaaas skinny high waisted jeans I got @forever21 fits me so perfectly! Shirt from @tjmaxx & the most comfyyy wedges from @charlotterusse." 


So there went the outfit details. :P

I have a new makeup/style photoshoot that I did with my sister that I will post soon. 

Have a blessed night y'all! Good night ☽☆

xo Maali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes