Drugstore Beauty Haul!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hi lovelies!!!

I am back with my first Drugstore beauty haul video!! All of the products I purchased with my own money and have accumulated them over the months. I was really excited about the things I got and happy to finally put something up on my channel, because my personal life & school have been extremely hectic, and doing something I love like filming about the new products I purchased, creating makeup looks, and doing reviews for you guys is what I truly enjoy! I'm going to try my best to grow my blog into other things then just updating it with a new YT video. I really want to connect more with you guys! Well I hope you enjoy the video, please support this blog and my YT channel! 

If you have instagram & twitter, follow me, @malnoufxo 

xoxo- Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes