Maybelline FIT Me Foundation Review!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hello! 



Almost a year ago I came across the Maybelline Fit Me foundation at Target and little did I know that I was going to LOVE it! It was around 6 dollars I don't remember exactly but I just finished up this foundation and anything I love I will make sure you hear about! :)

I love this foundation because it truly does FIT me, I didn't know that it was going to be great for my face especially since I have DRY skin so I was nervous about that but I am so glad it went perfect for me! I have nothing bad to say to about this product, except that I wish it had a pump just to prevent from wasting too much foundation.

The foundation is amazing for dry skin girls, it does not get cake-y, blends well even with a 3rd coat on, so it is build-able & it looks natural and dewy. I love dewy natural looks! It's not full coverage but if you have good skin, this shouldn't be a problem! It works perfect for me! I love the fact that it has SPF 18, you know you gotta protect your skin girl! :P

I always apply face lotion before foundation, then I use a stifling brush (Duo Fiber from Sigma) and I pour out a little amount on a tray to apply it on my face, I think any stifling brush and the Maybelline Fit Me foundation is the way to go! The stifling brush will give you that flawless air brushed look, but you can definitely use your hands, beauty blender, or a foundation brush whatever you prefer.

So to get to the point, what girl wouldn't want to buy a foundation that is bang for your buck?! I love that I can buy an amazing foundation and still save money! This is all my 100% honest opinion! No I am not sponsored or getting paid to review this. I hope this review helped you!

 If you hate to read, just watch my video and please don't forget to subscribe! 

Thank you for your time!
xoxo Mal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes