OOTD & Dallas Cowboys Stadium!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Herro loves! 

Yesterday the hubby & I went to the Dallas Cowboys stadium!! :) It was our first cowboys game, so it was very exciting for him! I just wanted to go for the experience, ha! It was awesome! && I totally wish Mia could've been there with us. Maybe someday inshallah. Anywho here is what I wore! I just went casual and simple just as I like it ;) 


Sarting off, I let my hair down! :) Wearing a necklace my hubby gave me a long time ago that I always wear! A strapless blue and white striped shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch, White body cross purse from Nine West, White ripped skinny jeans from TJ Maxx, and the most amazing comfortable brown wedges from Charlotte Russe! These wedges always amaze me! I walked alot in them and I have not one blister or sore! Love! <3 I'm also holding pompoms that they gave me at the entrance. 

So this is just my take at what I wore to a game like this, I hope it helps someone who is girly like moi and not sure what to wear cause it can be difficult! I'm still waiting for our pics the photographer their took of us! I hope they look better. Sorry for the little blurriness, my husband took it and it was windy! 

More pics taken from my phone! 












It was fun time!
While there I was inspired to do a Dallas Cowboys makeup tutorial! I can't wait to come up with something! 
Thank you for reading! 
xoxo- Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes