More over my amazing Derek Cardigan glasses from Coastal.com!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hi lovelies! 

I just wanted to talk more about my amazing Derek Cardigan glasses from the awesome Coastal.com :D <--Now this company is so awesome! They definitely live up to their words! I had such a great experience ordering from them and I have to let you all know about them and their amazing service! :) 
The most important details I want you to know about Coastal.com is that:
  • They have GREAT customer care service. The people are really nice! 
  • They are so good with the return/exchange policy, plus if you had a problem and you need to ship back, it will be for FREE. 
  • Shipping is super fast! 
  • Awesome deals.
  • Affordable of a variety brand glasses!
  • Honest & Trustworthy.
Not too long ago I purchased two Derek Cardigan glasses for 2 for 75! However, with the type of lenses (Thin Air Lenses) and coating (Coatings Value Bundle), it did add up to $184.75 and FREE shipping! I thought it was still a pretty good deal for me!

Now the style of glasses I got are the 7004 Brown Tortoiseshell and 7008 Blackout. 
More details about them: 
  • Comfortable.
  • Spring Hinges.
  • Lightweight.
  • Perfect for a trendy stylish person or just a casual dresser.
I LOVE the glasses, they are amazing, and I get A LOT of compliments on them! I did not get them based on my face shape, but if you're wondering, I have a round face. Both of these glasses are my favorites, especially since they make me look like a sexy nerd. ;)

I would recommend ANYONE to order from Coastal.com! I promise they won't let you down!!! 
Here is their site: http://www.coastal.com/ Go check them out! 

WARNING: I am not as smart as these glasses make me appear! ;P 

7004 Brown Tortoiseshell








7008 Blackout
                                       





I also have a video review over this, watch it if you's like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNKBH1rMJN8&feature=plcp
Thank you for reading! Feel free to ask me any questions! I am here for you! Please support this blog and my Youtube channel!
I have pretty amazing things coming soon! 
xoxo- Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes