First Blog & Youtube Video!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hi all! 


This is my first blog and I also have made my first youtube video for my beauty channel, MalNoufXO. I am so excited to start sharing my thoughts, ideas, reviews, make up tips & tricks, recipes, deals, girl talks, advice, mommy stuff, outfit of the day, makeup of the day, places/travel, crafting, home & gardren decorating, even to sharing family pictures, and just my life in general. I hope I am consistent with this blog & my youtube channel to give you something fun and new to look forward to. I'm just trying to start somewhere because I can't imagine myself doing anything else besides being a devoted wife, mommy, beauty guru, and blogger! I have a big heart and my goal is just to inspire you all. Wish me the best of luck! :D

Watch my 1st video (It's not that great but oh well!) :P


Thank you!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes