Organizing My Bathroom Cabinet

Tuesday, February 20, 2018


Hi there lovelies! When I'm not working on content, I'm running after my kids and cleaning the house. This is as real as it gets! 😜 I've neglected this area under my bathroom sink for a while now. Looking at it would irritate me and give me anxiety. So I'd run away from it! I could no longer truly live in peace until I took care of this messy situation. So I finally did something about it! 

Organizing, de-cluttering, and finding a home to everything is what I've learned to do. Even if I neglect it for a little while, as long as I come around to it, I'm good 👌 


Ta-da! Doesn't it look so much better now?! I even feel better! Doing this really helps refresh my thoughts, my heart, my life. It's good for the soul! Now I could move on in clarity 😊

My #1 tip is to buy 2-tier or 3-tier organizers of your choice, whatever works for your cabinet space. Buying an organizer first gives me the tool to fix this mess and putting it into action. It gets me excited and encourages me to do it! 

Then de-clutter. Play music while you're doing it if you need to! Throw out the empty bottles and junk you no longer need. Keep your essentials and must haves! Put them in categories, such as, skin care, bath care, brushes, etc. Another tip, is to keep the products you use the most upfront where it's easy to reach, like I did on the top right side organizer.


Try it! If there's an area in your home, could be big or small and there's a little voice inside your head telling you it's time to handle this mess, you can only put it off for so long, Just Do It! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes