Floral Print Flowy Shorts 🤗🌸❤️

Thursday, September 14, 2017


Marhaba helween! I'm still doing makeup looks, but I just haven't had the time to sit, film, and edit. I'm going to start mixing in #ootd with #motd, so stay tuned for new exciting content! 🤗🌸❤️ 

Everything about this outfit is comfy and I got bit by mosquitos like crazy! But this outfit is a fave of mine for the summer. I know everyone is tapping into fall already, but I'll start wearing fall clothes when it starts to actually feel like fall! 



I first wore this outfit combo on a vacation to Panama City beach, FL with my famil. (pic above taken in PCB) I loved it so much I think it will be a staple of mine for more summers to come!


I love the flow shorts for short legs like mine. Simply because it pull's off the illusion of making it look like I have longer legs. The white tank fitted to my body and some cute lace nude sandals to give me a little bit of height lol I hope you like it!

🌞🌺✨

Shirt @tjmaxx 
Shorts @hollister
Shoes @ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes