Bright Spring Makeup Look 2017

Monday, April 24, 2017


Hello loves! Spring is here and I have created a bright spring makeup look to go with it ;)
Do you ever see something whatever it may be, tree, skies, sunsets, nature, animals and think, 'I want to re-create it' because you see beauty in it. That's just me!
It was actually inspired by a magazine ad from Maybelline years ago and well I snatched it up, saved it, re-created it, and have always thought it was a video tutorial worthy. Years later, crumbly and torn, but I did it!
I've worn this makeup look plenty of times and the ladies I come across love it. It's not too much or not too little. You can play it up or down. It's just one of my favorite looks ever and it will always be one of my signature looks for spring. I hope you try it! And tag me in it with #maalinouf hashtag.
🌺


Makeup deets ⤵

Face
Eucerine face lotion spf 30
Benefit "That gal" brightening primer
Coastal Scents Eclipse palette used with Physician Formula Argan oil and Real Techniques brush
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 115 applied with damp beauty blender
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in fair applied with damp small sponge
Laura Mercier translucent setting powder applied with dry small sponge
NYX Highlight & Contour palette applied with Real Techniques brush and e.l.f. contour brush
Benefit "Dandelion" blush applied with Sonia Kashuk accentuate brush
Benefit "High Beam"
Urban Decay "All nighter" setting spray

Eyes
Urban Decay primer "original"
Rimmel London Scandaleyes "nude"
Hard Candy concealer pencil in "light"
L'oreal Infallible 24 hr eyeshadow 888 "iced latte" applied with Sigma brush
Milani Bella eyeshadow in "Caffe"
Revlon eyelash curler
Benefit "they're real mascara"
Kiss lashes
Benefit "bad gal" waterproof liner in black
Salon Perfect Done in one brow pomade in "brown"

Lips 
Milani lip liner in "haute pink"
L'oreal Infallible 24 hr lip paint 316 "wild rose"



I hope you enjoy the tutorial! Please like and subscribe! Thank you all! 


😘💓💞

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes