A Historic Day

Friday, January 20, 2017





January 20, 2017.

12:12 pm. Inauguration day. Looking out the backyard it's pretty sunny and bright in Texas. From watching the television it's Cloudy and rainy in D.C. It's just me and the baby boy home. Nursing and taking care of baby, and chores. Hubby's working and princess Mia is in school. I wonder if she got to watch the Inauguration day at school. 

For the very first time in my 16 years as a citizen in the U.S. I find myself very focused and interested about this historic day. Considering I'm not political at all. I became emotional during Vice President Pence's swore oath. I am so saddened to see President Obama leave, but I'm excited to see what the future holds with the new 45th president, President Donald Trump.

President Trump speech was brief and I thought it was great. He made lots of promises. I know there are enormous of work that needs attention, so I hope all goes well. I truly love this country. I want the greater good for our children. So let's all continue doing the good work. I'm proud to be Arab Latina American hybrid.

 God bless America. Peace be on Earth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes