GRWM Gwen Stefani Concert ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’„

Wednesday, September 14, 2016



Hello lovlies! I hope you all are doing well! I went to a Gwen Stefani concert last month, it was my birthday gift from my sister Amy, my first concert in years, and it was amaaaaaazing!

One of the BEST nights I have had in a super duper long time! I'm still dreaming of that night ๐Ÿ˜ We got to stand up front stage and it was so surreal! She was right in front of me and I swear GWEN looked at ME! She went on our side of the crowd and put the microphone down at us and we locked eyes! Made my life! Never felt that close to a celebrity (locking eyes? I know butttt), ever.

Just watching Gwen & her team performing their heart and soul out connecting to us as I stand there surrounded by a crowd remembering a time of where I was and what I was doing during at that moment listening to one of my all time favorite songs of No Doubt & Gwen's songs was so cool. So crazy. And it was much needed. I loved it. Thank you to my sister for taking me to see her! I love youz! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜

Let's talk about the makeup I wore that night! Of course your girl threw on some red lipstick it's Gwen Stefani and I have to stand out in from the crowd! Haha not really. But red lips was a sure thing and the eyes I wanted something smokey but not too dark, so I came up with a soft brown smokey eye, and I loved the final result!



Here are the product deets! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Face ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ธ Used Elf Cosmetics Brow brush & Coastal Scents Brow set
๐Ÿ”ธ Moistured with Eucerine facial moisturizer SPF30
๐Ÿ”ธ Primed with Mayebelline master prime 'Illuminate'
๐Ÿ”ธ Revlon Photo ready foundation applied | Beauty Blender
๐Ÿ”ธ Maybelline fit me concealer 'Sand'
๐Ÿ”ธ NYX highlight contour palette | Brushes: Real Technique & Sigma E70
๐Ÿ”ธ NYX setting spray 'Matte Finish'

Eyes ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ธUrban Decay primer potion 'Eden Nude Matte'
๐Ÿ”ธUrban Decay palette 'Naked 2' Foxy, Tease, Snakebite, and Booty call | Brushes: from the palette,     Sigma E60, E40, E30, & Sonia Kashuk fan brush
๐Ÿ”ธNYX Super Skinny Marker 'carbon black'
๐Ÿ”ธElf eye curler
๐Ÿ”ธL'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga
๐Ÿ”ธKISS lashes 'Ritzy' | Duo glue 'black'

Lips ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ”ธ Maybelline baby lips 'Quenched'
๐Ÿ”ธ NYX waterproof retractable lip liner 'Red'
๐Ÿ”ธ NYX soft matte lip cream 'Monte Carlo'


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes