DIY Crafts: Spray Paint Frame

Saturday, August 20, 2016


Hello blog fam! Just so y'all know I am in the process of decorating bits and pieces in my daughter's room little by little as she grows with it. And I want to share the journey with you! Well a few months ago my sisters were cleaning out their room and gave this picture frame (pictured below) to my daughter and the first thing came to mind is to spray paint it GOLD!

The spray paint is called Valspar in metallic Gold, purchased from Lowe's. Although I was the brain behind this idea I have to give credit to my hubby bear Eden for spray painting it for me! Thank God for my handy man.

Once I figured out the color of the spray paint for the picture frame I knew I wanted to use a powerful inspiring quote that I try to instill in my little girl, and what more perfect than the five worrds from the Cinderella movie, "Have Courage and Be Kind". We watched this movie plenty of times, we love it! Cinderella's costumes in the movie was so dreamy!

I was on the hunt down for a printable of this quote and I finally found this lovely one, I really liked the blue and the design of it, and it's free! Thank you to the blogger who created it! Check it out         { http://www.sandytoesandpopsicles.com/printables/have-courage-and-be-kind-cinderella-printable/ }

I might change the frame later to fit the paper better when I cut it, but for now I'm leaving it hanging on the wall! Isn't it so pretty? 😍


I love giving crafty make-overs like this because it truly makes it special! 💕

xoxo Maali


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAALI MARVELS ©
Theme by Blogs & Lattes